The Payson Wharton Legacy Society
The Payson Wharton Legacy Society was established to acknowledge our generous friends who have provided for Northwell Health Foundation through planned gifts while honoring Mr. Irving Wharton and Ms. Joan Payson.
|Joan Payson||Irving Wharton|
In order to become a member, an individual must make a planned gift of any size to any system hospital, center or department, and notify us in writing of the gift. Planned gifts include provisions made in wills and trusts, life insurance policies and retirement plans, charitable remainder and lead trusts, and charitable gift annuities. Members' names will appear in the Northwell Health Foundation Annual Report and other venues, though requests for anonymity will be honored.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of membership include:
- The pride of making a gift to support health care in your community.
- Possible income-, estate- and gift-tax savings.
- An annual luncheon for members and their guests.
- Newsletters containing key updates and gift ideas.
- Invitations to lectures, seminars, and other special events.
- Occasional gifts of appreciation
What will my legacy be?